- Developers can now programmatically upload files to comments of a request through the API.
- An additional configuration option has been added to allow for disabling of the 'Switch To Desktop' feature for mobile users.
- Updated the dynamic group mapper and removed session storing for each user.
- Added an ‘ORDER BY clause’ to dynamic groups to allow them to work with SQL Server.
- General cleanup and code optimization for performance enhancement.
- Process Administrators can now properly reorder start rules after a task that was in a rule has been deleted.
- Support ticket #12367 - Majority rules should work now for any amount of selected answers over half the answers collected.