- User updates can now be made using partial information. Existing values that are not passed in are preserved.
- New options allow you to conditionally save data and complete the task
- Ability to post comments and discussions
- New integration routes
- Support for advanced server authentication options
- New option to listen to selections from Searchbox result groups
- Support for prefill and returned data with line item question types
Task Management Report – Customers now have the option, at the system and report level, to expose task management to key users through a custom report.
Systems and Diagnostics: Additional error logging and improved handling
- User API routes error messaging updated
- Text correction in rest-client logging
- Data container code updated for better performance
Session Timeouts: Users will no longer received the "Authentication needs to be refreshed" pop-up when their session times out – instead they will be immediately redirected to the login screen.
Other Fixes and Corrections:
- Corrected issues with menu functionality in Chrome
- Error handling corrected to redirect instead of throw
- User posting a URL with a bad token will no longer encounter an infinite loop