The Knowledge Base provides a variety of answers to specific questions about Integrify. If you have a question you don't see here, please visit the Community (https://help.integrify.com/hc/en-us/community/topics) area and post your question or submit a Support ticket (https://support.integrify.com).
- ERROR IN THE CUSTOM NOTIFICATION FOR THIS EMAIL. PLEASE NOTIFY THE PROCESS OWNER
- Integrify will not allow me to assign a whole group to an initialized task.
- My request won't flow to the next task.
- When I change my process to a Testing or Production publish status, some notifications are not being sent to task recipients.
- When I export to PDF some fields are blank even though the formatted view shows those boxes as completed.
- When I run a command directly on the server, it works fine. However when run from the Command line task type, it fails.
- ★ Where are the logs for my OnPremise installation, what do they contain, and what should I look out for?
- ★ Is it possible to have a multi-choice select list populate a text box below it on the same form?
- ★ Do notifications get sent out to users that have been disabled once a request is initiated (the user has been disabled after the request was initiated)?
- ★ Does Integrify support two factor authentication?
- ★ How do you edit Request Description and other fields after the workflow has started?
- ★ Is there any way to configure account lockout rules?