Spring 2021 Release
Starting in Spring 2021, we began upgrading customers to the latest Integrify experience.
This includes an upgraded interface and several enhancements.
- A cleaner, more modern interface
- Improved dashboard design tools
- Improved search and filtering
- Navigation improvements
In addition, this new experience paves the way for the development of future features and tools that will become part of the Integrify ecosystem.
When it's time for your upgrade we will notify your administrators and provide a timeframe along with additional information about what to expect.
Please note that nothing will be required on your part for the upgrade.
- Cleaner, faster, more responsive UI.
- Improved filtering and search across the application.
- Dashboard enhancements including a new HTML widget editor, screen size profiles, button templates.
- Active session tracking
- SSO Settings wizard
- API Key Management
- Streams -
- Improved lost username/password process.
- White-space has been minimized in an effort to display as much information as possible on each screen
- Search in bookmarks
- See additional My Request detail without having to open in the request
- Dashboards, System Settings, and System Messages are now under Settings icon in top navigation.
- Email Monitor, Report Scheduler, and Process Scheduler are not under Administration.
- Theme setting and My Profile are now under the Profile icon.
- Help is now in the top navigation.
- Left navigation and bookmarks are now closed by default and activated by rolling over the Menu icon and Bookmark icon.
- Left Nav - Collapsed by default, hover over the hamburger icon to expand
- Bookmarks/Recently Visited – Collapsed by default, hover over bookmark icon to expand
- Home icon added
- System Config is now System Settings
- My Account icon